People named Amin:
- al-Amin, nickname of Muhammad in his youth
- Amin Ahsan Islahi
- Amine Gemayel, the President of Lebanon from 1982 to 1988
- Amin Hafez
- Amin Maalouf, Lebanese author.
- Hafizullah Amin (1929 – 1979), the second President of Afghanistan
- Idi Amin, the dictator of Uganda whose regime was notorious for its brutality. Presidency from 1971 to 1979.
- Hájí Amín, one of the 19 Apostles of Bahá'u'lláh, of the Bahá'í Faith
- Mohammed Amin (also known as 'Mo'), Kenyan photojournalist and entrepreneur
- Mohamed Amin Didi, president of the Maldives from 1953 to 1953
- Mohammad Amin al-Husayni, a former Mufti of Jerusalem
- Salim Amin, Kenyan photojournalist and entrepreneur, son of Mo Amin
- Samir Amin, Egyptian political author
Amin may also refer to:
- Amin amin ya Rabaljalil, the state anthem for Perlis, a state in Malaysia.
- Anak Mindanao, a political party in the Philippines.
amin in Danish: Amin (flertydig)
amin in German: Amin
amin in Polish: Amin